Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Today...

... has been a low-key day. Dave stayed home from work today which was nice. I didn't sleep all that well last night so I was really tired today. I may have been having contractions today but it's hard to tell. They might just be overly enthusiastic Braxton-Hicks :)

We all got clean today -- both Dave and I showered and Sam had a bath and all our dishes got done and so did all the laundry, despite the drain backing up a bit. Now I just need to fold and put away the last load of laundry and finish off supper dishes.

I have been really really really tired today so I had a nap and even though it's only 8pm, I'm ready to head to bed. And Vancouver is losing Game 4 (3-0 at the end of the second period) so I may just do that once I finish a few more things. It's been a tiring day for me today. And Sam has had a lot of playtime at home which has been nice for him after a few days of not having much time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)