Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011 was my birthday. It was also the day after I was 34 weeks pregnant which is when this picture was taken. It was also the day that Canadians (WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???) voted in a Conservative majority. sigh. It wasn't that exciting a day since I didn't feel very good and most of the birthday celebrating happened the day before. I did get lots of Happy Birthday messages from friends on Facebook so that was very nice.

In terms of this pregnancy picture -- this is one of the dresses I got with my mom in January and it was nice to be able to wear it. I feel like I look sooooo huge in dresses but I guess I just need to deal with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)