Tuesday, December 19, 2023

I Spy 2023: The Last One

After not completing the I Spy 2022 photo challenge in 2022 (I stopped participating about mid-June last year), this is my last I Spy post for 2023!!!

Let's Play iSpy 2022

colorful

We went out for supper on Friday night and our charcuterie board was surprisingly "colourful"!

backyard – quarterly

Our "backyard" is looking very fall like -- not at all what I was expecting for a mid-December picture.

far

We finally got our holiday cards and are sending them to friends and family near and "far." (Tell me I struggled with this prompt, without telling me...!)

jewelry

Rachel, with some help from Dave, repurposed an old "jewelry" box my grandma made, to hold her scrunchies. I thought this was fairly clever!

choose anything – monthly

 

Our dining room decorated for Channukah, with our traditional Channukah centrepiece -- minus the 8 year old gelt which mice ate sometime over the past year.

Thank you for following along with my I Spy photo challenge this year. I have decided I am going to take a break from a yearlong photo challenge in 2024. Hopefully I won't stop taking pictures though!

*week 100 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you don't stop taking pics- I enjoyed following along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your charcuterie board is pretty! Love the chanukah decor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of your dining room. I have enjoyed following along with this. Almost made me want to bring it back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)