Monday, December 04, 2023

Hello Monday! The Weekend We...

Welcome to Hello Monday! hosted by Holly, who blogs at Pink Lady, and Sarah, who blogs at Sunshine And Books.

This weekend did not turn out as I expected because I was fighting a bug for some of the weekend so spent more time in bed than I wanted to. However, when I wasn't in bed, here is what happened...

Rachel did an excellent job of cleaning the playroom, which is good because her friend is coming over for a few hours later today and they need a place to hang out.
Over the course of the weekend, I watched three Hallmark movies. Some we watched as a family and some I watched on my own, while folding laundry.
I didn't get as much holiday decorating done as I wanted to but I did get the Christmas potpourri going and I did get the nativity scene out. And the menorahs are upstairs, ready to be set up for Thursday.
Sam participated in a cookie baking afternoon and cookie exchange. Now the rest of us get to enjoy the fruits of his labour.
I ended up volunteering for Nutcracker duties with Rachel's dance studio for almost four hours and then taking the LRT home on a foggy afternoon.
Rachel danced three separate dances in The Nutcracker and spent over thirteen hours at the theatre this weekend, with another five hours there today.
And, as always, I folded a lot of laundry.
 
I hope your weekends were good and held a lot less sickness than mine did. Hopefully some of the house things I'd hoped to accomplish will get done this week...

6 comments:

  1. I love the cookies that Sam brought home! And well done on getting some of the decorations out. It can be hard to get motivated if feeling a bit unwell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better Natasha! Rachel looks adorable in her costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were feeling under the weather; but man you still managed to get so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you weren't feeling 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing some recipes for Christmas potpourri & I want to make some. I want a clear pot though because its always so beautiful too.

    & I know I hadn't been blogging in awhile but why does Rachel look so GROWN UP!!!!! I cant handle it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)