Tuesday, February 14, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 6

 It's I Spy time again. Tulips feature heavily this week and I'm surprised if you're shocked by that :)

Let's Play iSpy 2022

Spot in Town – Quarterly

It took me awhile to figure out what "spot in town" I wanted to feature this year. I finally decided on our street. I love how you can watch the seasons change by looking at our street. Additionally, with the angle I've chosen you may be able to watch the construction project at the end of the street change as well.

Starts with Y

Dave bought me a bunch of yellow tulips and quite a few of them had broken stems. I placed them in mini vases (and this bowl of water) and they've enjoyed their places by the window. You can also see the Lego tulips (one of which is also yellow) I bought at The Lego House in Denmark this past summer.

Spent
 

We "spent" some (too much!) money on some festive spatulas and they make me smile :) Rachel, especially, loves the taco inspired ones.

Stacked
 

Rachel "stacked" these crafts on our back table about a week ago and they've been sitting there ever since. I need to figure out if we're going to do them together or get rid of them...

Your Choice

 

While the price of tulips two days before Valentine's Day definitely wasn't "my choice," I do love the frilly pink ones and can't wait to see them open up!

 *week 58 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulips! I love your festive spatulas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your tulips are my inspiration this year- never realized how much they brighten up the winter days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)