Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 3

It's time for another week of "I Spy." This was a fun week because we went on a winter getaway so most of my pictures are from that.

 Let's Play iSpy 2022

Work Space Quarterly

As I've mentioned before, I don't actually post pictures from my paid employment on here. Therefore, this is my "work space" at home. Right now I have family photos to frame and hang, mending to complete, and a hot chocolate bomb which Dave's parents gave me for Channukah to use. I also have to put some holiday cards away. Lately, I've been keeping my laptop on a table in the living room so I have easy access to it in the mornings. We'll see if that changes...

Enclosed

We went away for a winter getaway this past weekend and I was so glad the resort had an "enclosed" pool and hot tub. It was fun to spend some time there after all our outdoor winter activities. 

Clever
 

We went to the last high school information night for Sam (at the school he has actually chosen to go to next year) and I thought this sign in the French room was very "clever." Hahaha!!!

Shady
 

This was in the main room of the building we were staying this past weekend. You can see how "shady" it was when the sun was shining.

Your Choice

One of the more fun things I found to do this past weekend was to walk goats through a forest. This was so much fun we actually did it twice! It turns out that a forest walk with goats will always be "our choice"!

*week 55 of Lysha's challenge prompts. You can see her post here. 

4 comments:

  1. Your getaway looked like so much fun- hope you blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hot tub looks fun! I loved following along your wintery adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can be so dense. I had to look at the little sign on the French classroom door several times before I finally got it. I kept saying, "I fell, I fell."
    So envious that you got to walk with the goats in the forest. What fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)