Tuesday, January 17, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 2

Once again, I'm posting my I Spy photos from the week. As a reminder, I get my prompts from Lysha at A Camera and a Cookbook.

Let's Play iSpy 2022

 Selfie (Quarterly shot)

I've decided my "selfies" this year will be taken on my favourite path. You will be able to watch the seasons change behind me, even if it doesn't look too much like winter right now.  

Outfit (Quarterly shot)

 

This is what I wore to synagogue on Saturday and to church on Sunday. I got the sweater from my parents for Christmas and I love it. It's very warm. Okay, technically, I didn't wear the slippers out of the house but in winter you will always find me in slippers.

Starts with Z

I really struggled with this prompt but eventually decided on Sam's zipper (which I need to fix) on my zigzag chair.

Between

 

This is somewhere on my favourite path "between" work and home.

Your Choice

Spending time with Janice, my best friend, is always "my choice!"

Thanks for checking out my photos today. I do like capturing pictures for these prompts.

*Week 54 of Lysha's challenge prompts

4 comments:

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)