1) Get a small side table for beside my chair. After spending many hours reading in my chair in February, I realized this is a sorely lacking item. I want to be able to put my cup down without having to move. Ha! (This is a little bit of a "cheat" goal because I had planned to do this in March and then we went to IKEA on Saturday. I think you can see where this is going...)
Canstruction. Because we were gone last year over Canstruction, it's been two years since we've been able to check it out. It's so much fun so I want to make sure we get there this year.
4) Plan Sam's birthday party. Our Sam-Sam-Sam is turning SEVEN (gasp! How is this possible?!?!?) at the end of the month and, even though his party won't be until April, I want to get it figured out soon.
6) File our taxes. We should have all the paperwork in the next week or so. Even though our deadline isn't until the end of April, if we file now, we're better off. Right? Right.
7) Bake buns. I haven't baked buns yet this year and it's time.
10) Get our blog redesigned. I have some ideas for this...
11) Start working on our gallery wall. We got our family pictures done in the fall and I want to create a wall with those photos.