So here's 1-10:
1. Dave was born at 26 weeks. He spent most of the first year of his life in the hospital. You wouldn't be able to tell to look at him now. This is the reason he hates baby pictures of himself. He is small and, like every other extremely pre-mature baby, doesn't fit into his skin yet. I think he looks like a survivor and make him keep a baby picture of himself on our bed. You've come a long way baby!
3. Dave makes up words. My favourite word he's made up is "extra-wombal." (As is "When the baby is extra-wombal we will put it in this outfit." Except Dave would NEVER say that because of number 4.)
4. Dave hates clothes. He doesn't think about his clothes. When we started going out I started making over his wardrobe. He was still wearing stuff from high school people! So every once in a while (a long long long while) when Dave says, "I want
5. Dave does not make fun of my addiction to Nora Roberts novels. In fact, when one series I was reading had me laughing out loud and reading quotes to him every other page, he only got annoyed enough to read the series on his own. In my opinion, a guy who can read Nora and admit he likes it, is only more of a man!
6. But he would rather read fiction. Especially fantasy. Or what I call general fiction. But really he reads a lot! And he also likes to read in bed at night. Just like me :) He is trying to make himself read "War and Peace." He is still not finished despite good efforts and a diagram! He also reads web comics. And The New York Times online. And The Globe and Mail online. And he plays trivia games online, especially Sporcle. Thanks to my cousin Lisa for introducing us to THAT website.
7. He is totally sexy in sunglasses. In my opinion :)
10. He likes Seinfeld and The Simpsons but is okay to spend the majority of our date nights watching Friends all the way through for the second time. Because he loves me and it makes him laugh out loud. Or sometimes we watch Glee. But either way he is okay with it.