Thursday, January 05, 2012

Unexpected

Yesterday in the mail Sam received some stickers from Lily for Channukah. Today while I was making lunch he asked if he could play with them. I said sure and gave him a piece of paper. When I went to put Sam down for his nap, after nursing Rachel, I saw the piece of paper that I had given Sam to put stickers on, along with a mostly empty sticker sheet.

Then I saw where Sam had stuck the stickers. Can you find them in the pictures below?

his bookshelf *his bedroom door *the piano

the light *the couch *his calculator

He is a creative child to say the least :) And this just confirms that life with a toddler is never what you expect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)