Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Excitement!!!

So the other night I pumped 25mls of milk to see if Miss Rachel would take a bottle. She had totally refused formula from two different bottles earlier in January so Dave and I were a little concerned that she wouldn't take a bottle at all.

This coming Friday night we are going out with Jason and Marcia for dinner and to the symphony so Rachel needs to take a bottle or it will be an interesting night for Twiebe, who is babysitting her. Plus we were heading out to a movie on Saturday afternoon and we figured life might be easier if she took a bottle.

Anyway, it seems that Miss Rachel is totally happy with breast milk in a bottle, just not formula. Dave fed it to her, and despite a few suspicious looks, she drank it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)