Tuesday, May 30, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 21

Oh my word. Is anyone else being driven up a tree by their allergies?!?!? I am suffering so much from them right now -- runny nose, lack of energy, sore throat, irritated eyes -- and the sneezing, oh the sneezing -- I am so ready to be done with them as I've been dealing with them for six weeks straight. They get better and then they get worse again, and right now, I'm going through a "they are worse" stretch and I am not dealing with them well at all. UGH.

Anyways, now that I've had my little allergy pity party, let's get on with "I Spy." It looks like this is the week where I stopped keeping up with the prompts last year. Let's see if I do any better this year :)

Let's Play iSpy 2022

 backyard – quarterly

 

Our "backyard" is definitely at the height of "wild and green" right now. The bottom of this picture is being taken over by our rose bush. I am very excited that it looks like it will actually bloom this year. It's absolutely covered in buds and I can't wait until they open. In the middle of the picture, you can see the red and white "Canada Day" planter Rachel put together this past weekend. She is very excited to take care of it all summer -- ha!

together

 
I was very happy to be "together" with Sam, and two of his friends (not pictured), at a Toronto FC soccer game this past weekend. It was a very belated celebration of Sam's birthday and it was really fun!

starts with 'O'

I was really struggling with this prompt until Rachel Googled "starts with 'o'" and found overalls. She and I went on the Ion to the mall this past weekend and she was so excited to find another pair as she'd outgrown her old ones.

evening

It was an absolutely gorgeous "evening" at the Toronto FC game and I especially enjoyed the view of the sunset over the video board. I also loved that on one side of us was the city and on the other side was Lake Ontario.
 
Choose Anything (same vantage point) monthly

 

Our dining room, May. Tacos are still hanging from Cinco De Mayo (Sam wanted them to stay up for his birthday. Dave, if you're reading this, you can take them down now. Hahaha!!!), cake pans are on the Hoosier cupboard to be returned from my birthday at the beginning of the month, and there is a lack of flowers because I'm all about the outside flowers now. Our dining room is somewhat boring this month because the majority of our meals are being eaten outside. Whooo hoooo!!!

*week 73 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the allergies. I feel similar now and it's I think a cold! But mainly in my throat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your allergies but love all of the signs of spring in your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)