Thursday, May 11, 2023

10 On The 10th: April 2023

Since it's May 11th today it would make sense that this "10 On The 10th" would be May's but you'll have to wait a bit for that one. Since I haven't yet posted April's version, and I really want to remember how great April 10th was, I'm sharing that with you today.

April 10th was the Monday of Easter weekend so I had it off, the kids were off from school, and it was a sunny, beautiful day! I emptied out our thrift store closet and took a load to the thrift store. The closet where we keep things to go to the thrift store was getting very full so I was thrilled to get this task done.

Then it was home to deal with the front flower bed. Thankfully, that stubborn, little patch of snow, in the lower right of the picture, eventually melted.
 
I experimented with a ranunculus planter this year and I love it! I also loved being able to create a planter so early in the spring. Usually I don't get to play around with planters until the end of May.

Since it was so beautiful out, I ate my lunch outside. On gorgeous spring days I hate doing anything inside, even eating!

The front bed looked so much better after I'd cleaned it out and replaced my winter window box decorations with pansies.

We had the first BBQ of the season and I was so excited about it!!!

"First BBQ of the season" selfie!!!

It was such a gorgeous day to soak up some warmth and spend time in our yard.

Hopefully I'll be able to post May's "10 on the 10th" next week sometime. I've done something a little different with it so stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great, delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know you're loving being outside. Lovely flowers beds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)