Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Currently: May 2023

Since it's the first Wednesday of the month, it's time for another round of "Currently" with Jennifer at Overflowing With Thankfulness. This is called the "I really want nice spring weather to arrive" version of "Currently"! We've had a lot of rain and cold lately and I just want some warmth and sun.
 
[loving]

I am loving how my family and friends spoiled me for my birthday yesterday! I definitely felt the birthday love.
 
 
[picturing]

While this is probably not what Jennifer meant, I took lots of pictures of the cherry blossoms in Toronto on Sunday, does that count as "picturing"? They were so beautiful and I'm so glad we got to see them.

[craving]

I am "craving" warmer weather and the sun. It was sunny for two minutes on Monday and I was soooooo happy. And then it hailed :( I'm just hoping I didn't wake up this morning to the snow they predicted overnight. Ugh.

Thankfully, this weekend is supposed to be warm(er) and sunny so it will be perfect laundry hanging/having a drink outside/listening to the ball game weather, I hope!

[wishing]

Besides, "wishing" for sun and warmth, I'm wishing all my clean laundry was folded. I don't have huge piles of dirty laundry to wash, but I do have a few baskets of clean laundry to deal with.

[collecting]

I'm "collecting" all the information and details for Rachel's dance performances next weekend -- we're heading into a week and a half of something happening for dance almost every single day. I'm really excited to see Rachel perform, but there are a lot of details to keep track of in the days leading up to the performance.
We only have one of her three costumes, thus far, so we also need to be "collecting" her other two costumes!

So that is what's up around here "currently." I'm coming down off the birthday high and gearing up for a full schedule of dance commitments. Yay May!

10 comments:

  1. Oh those cherry blossom trees are beautiful! I am craving the warm weather too and I am excited that it looks like we are getting that this weekend! Can't wait to read all about Rachel's dance performances- yeah! So glad you were spoiled on your Bday- you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday- there is nothing like birthday love from family and friends! I love your "picturing" category and how you thought outside of the box. Those cherry blossom trees are beautiful! That is a lot of dancing coming up- I would be the same way and have to make a detailed calendar so that I wouldn't forget one detail. Best of wishes to you for that and to your daughter with her dance! Thanks for joining in with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pretty cherry blossom trees. I can't wait for warm weather. Wishing you a happy birthday. I love the cake and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have dance performances going on here too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! I'm heading over to read about your birthday adventure next. Those cherry blossoms are so lovely. Good luck keeping everything straight and together for all the dance days. I remember how stressful recital time was trying to keep track of EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had the best birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday Natasha. I love the pics of you and the cherry blossom trees. And I’m excited for you guys as you get closer and closer to warm sunny days after such a cold winter. All the best with Rachel’s dance performances. I hope she has a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cherry blossoms! We are having unseasonable cool mornings here, but I'm not complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Your cake and flowers look like wonderful treats, as do the beautiful cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)