Wednesday, May 10, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 18

I will really try not to make a habit of it, but, once again, my I Spy post is late this week. I am blaming my allergies. Pride goes before a fall because I really thought I was through the worst of my allergies this season so I stopped being as diligent with my allergy meds. Then this past weekend, I got hit really hard again. Ugh. Anyways, that's all my whining over with now (for today at least - hahaha!) and on with "I Spy."

Let's Play iSpy 2022 

Plant – quarterly

I don't know if you can tell how much this plant has grown. My main excitement is that I've kept it alive for two years now -- whooo hooo!!! (I probably say this every time I post a picture of this plant!)

Inside Out

It was an absolutely gorgeous weekend last weekend, so I did every single thing I could do to bring the "inside, out." I'm sure that's not what Lysha meant with this prompt... :) I enjoyed reading my book, having a drink, eating all my meals, etc, outside on Saturday. And it's a good thing I took advantage of the nice weather, because on Sunday, it rained. Again.

Split

Rachel and I "split" this bag of popcorn at a movie on Monday night. Popcorn is a huge treat for us these days because, since Sam got braces last April, we are a popcorn free house.

Green

I feel like the "green" of the asparagus really popped contrasted with the colours of my beet and orange salad!

Your Choice

Janice and Tessa joined me and Rachel for "Are you there God? It's me, Margaret." It was so well done and a fun movie, and a mother-daughter date with our besties as well, is always "my choice."

*week 70 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

4 comments:

  1. Movie popcorn is the best!! You are a better "braces mom" than I was because my kids ate popcorn when they had braces (the only food they avoided entirely was sticky candy);). I hope your weather turns soon for good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for beautiful weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! So glad you liked the movie- Diana and I LOVED it- I want to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see Are You There God!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)