Sunday, April 13, 2014

Project 364:Days 95 Through 101

April 6, 2014 -- We made the first leg of our journey on our road trip through New Zealand. This view of mountains and sheep soon became a familiar, although no less exciting, one!
 
April 7, 2014 -- We stayed on a lavender farm overnight. I drank lavender tea and ate lavender honey for breakfast, and I showered with lavender soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Then I took some pictures of lavender. I think I got the full experience :)
April 8, 2014 -- Discovering the unique teas of another country is always a fun experience for me!
April 9, 2014 -- We saw these amazing purple berries (?), flowers (?), things, on our 12.6 km tramp through Abel Tasman National Park this day.
April 10, 2014 -- Our crossing from the South to the North Island on the Interislander Ferry was the main event of the day.
April 11, 2014 -- I haven't seen this sign before!
April 12, 2014 -- I had the best time drinking tea at Martha's Pantry this day. More to come on this amazing tea experience :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures! Addi would love to be on the lavender farm. Purple is her favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is neat to see a picture of real lavender. It is one of my favorite scents. Glad you all are having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)