Tuesday, April 25, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 16

It's another week of I Spy. This is the "it's slightly cold but we're trying to enjoy spring anyways" version of I Spy!

Let's Play iSpy 2022

along the way

We walked to the library last night and I captured this shot "along the way." This is on my favourite path in our city, not far from our house. It looks like a gorgeous evening but it was actually just above freezing. Brrrrr.
 
black and white

My "black and white" mug on a "black and white" background.
This mug is a take off on the Toronto Raptors' slogan, "We the North."

overdue

Here are all the "overdue" library books I returned to the library last night. Ooops. I'm bad at not returning books on time.

branched

I get pretty set in my ways when it comes to the flowers I plant in our yard annually. However, this year I "branched" out and made a ranunculus planter for our back step. I am loving it and will probably do this again next year. I've tried ranunculus before but I think I have finally found the perfect spot for them!  

your choice

 

Accidentally twinning with Rachel is always "my choice!"

*week 68 of Lysha's challenge prompts. (Lysha unintentionally missed Week 66.) See her post here.

4 comments:

  1. Love your attitude towards the spring weather right now- same here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great picture of you and Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely flowers! I'm awful at returning books on time too; thank goodness my library did away with late fees a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)