Tuesday, April 04, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 13

It's time for another round of "I Spy." Here's what I've spied around our house (and yard!) lately.

Let's Play iSpy 2022

trees

 

The "trees" are finally starting to show some buds. I can't wait until they get leaves. Of course, before that, they need to burst into bloom and I need to get through allergy season so there is that...

scenery


It's hard to see, because it was getting dark out, but we added a soccer net to the "scenery" in our back yard. Sam has shown an interest in soccer over the past few months so we decided to provide a net for him.

outfit - quarterly

I'm all smiles because my "outfit" finally includes shoes without socks!!! Whooo hooo!!! We are getting some warmer temperatures this week and I am taking full advantage! This is what I wore to do some errands last night.

starts with 'D'

Dave definitely "starts with 'd'"!!! Hahaha! I took about forty pictures of him, and then he took about fifteen selfies, and he was not pleased with any of them. Oh well :)

your choice

Celebrating Sam is always "my choice!" Happy 14th Birthday (a few days ago) kid!!!
 
*week 65 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

4 comments:

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)