Tuesday, April 11, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 14

Welcome to the Passover/Easter/Spring edition of "I Spy." This is also the "I've eaten a lot of good food" edition of "I Spy." Hahaha!

Let's Play iSpy 2022

Selfie – Quarterly

This is my spring "selfie" on my favourite path. Honestly, it doesn't look all that different from my winter selfie because we didn't have a lot of snow when I took it. Don't mind the fact that I spent all day doing yard work and desperately need a hair cut. This is what I look like right now :)

Covered

My plate was "covered" in salads for our first BBQ of the season. I LOVE a good BBQ meal with a variety of salads. YUM!!!

Beneath

We posed for Easter pictures "beneath" the tree in our front yard. These aren't the best pictures but it was very sunny and they were self-timer pictures with my phone propped up on our front porch. 

Among

Matzoh ball soup is "among" my favourite Passover food. YUM!!!

 Choose Anything (same vantage point – Monthly)

Here is our dining room this month. On the left, ready for the Passover seder, and on the right, a little festive for Easter. I keep saying "these are the last of the tulips" but these two bouquets -- a red and yellow striped one, and a very large pink one -- really are the last of the tulips.

*week 66 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh I would love to try your matzoh ball soup- looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your BBQ plate looks delicious! I can't wait to have our first BBQ meal-- hopefully later this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)