Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 12

I have to admit, I really struggled with the prompts this week. You may be able to tell in the way that I've stretched the definitions of the prompts and their photos :)

Let's Play iSpy 2022

 lined

Here are the potatoes for our supper on Sunday "lined" up on the counter. You can definitely tell Sam rinsed them because of all the water! Hahaha!

spiral

I was lamenting that I didn't know what to do for "spiral." Rachel got some new pencil crayons (Skin Tones of the World) and tested them out by drawing these spirals just for me :) And this is only half of the pencil crayon colours she received.
 
spotted
This was Rachel's face of disbelief when she "spotted" the rides we went on at Universal a few weeks ago on a YouTube video she was watching. She was so excited to recognize them from her real life experience!

ordered
Time doing a puzzle was just what the doctor "ordered" this past weekend. I loved working on "Shrooms In Bloom" with Dave.

your choice
Since we're likely experiencing the last of tulip season around here, an extra large bouquet of cheerfully striped ones was "my choice" for this week!

*week 64 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

2 comments:

  1. Love that puzzle! I need to crack one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Spotted' could have been Rachel's freckles ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)