Wednesday, March 15, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 10

I'm a day late with this post because we've been on vacation! Whooo hoooo!!! However, what that means is that I haven't had a ton of down time to blog because we've been hanging out with Emily and her family near Philadelphia and road tripping our way down to Florida. It's a looooong drive from Ontario to Florida. Hahaha!!!

Let's Play iSpy 2022 

weather – Quarterly

Our "weather" at home is very wintry. We were happy to leave all the snow behind as we left for March Break!!!

opposite

 

Our weather for March Break is the exact "opposite" of what we would be experiencing at home and we couldn't be more thrilled!!!

statue

 

In pretty much the exact middle of this picture, you can see the "statue" of William Penn on top of Philadelphia City Hall. From Wikipedia: "The building is topped by a 37 ft (11 m) bronze statue weighing 53,348 lb (24,198 kg) of city founder William Penn." We weren't that close to City Hall but I guess at 11m (37 ft), it's easy to see from far away. 

behind the scenes

 

"Behind the scenes" of two bloggers meeting are their kids becoming fast friends and having a sleepover! Sam and Rachel had so much fun with Emily's kids and cannot wait to go back for another visit!

your choice

 

Being in bare feet in the water is always "my choice."

*week 62 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun in FL! It must have been a long drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously my favorite I Spy post EVER!!! Was so glad you could visit and absolutely love how much the kids got along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous photos and yay for spring break in warm Florida! I don't envy you that drive though; I've only made one trip from here in CT driving to Florida and while I don't remember much of it since I was pretty young I do remember it being very, very long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures chosen for the prompts. I didn't spot the statue right away and it's wild that it's so tall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)