Tuesday, March 21, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 11

It's another vacation edition of "I Spy." While we are back from our travels, many of these photos were taken last week while we were still having a lot of fun. Today we're back to our second day of work, school, dishes, and laundry and it's not near as exciting :)

Let's Play iSpy 2022

Front Yard – Quarterly

This was our "front yard" when we arrived home on Sunday. I was sad to see all the snow after our tastes of spring and summer last week. Thankfully, this week is supposed to be warm and rainy so hopefully a bunch of this will melt.

Propped

 

I love this picture of Sam and Rachel "propped" on the outfield wall at Blue Jays spring training. They were hoping to get an autograph or two but no players ever came by.

Starts with C

 

We stopped for a visit at the first ever Kentucky Fried Chicken in Corbin, Kentucky. We ate some chicken there. That's a lot of things which "start with 'c.'"

Through

I'm so glad we drove "through" Georgia so we could stop and visit these blog/Instagram friends. Our kids became fast friends and it was so fun to see them all play together, even though our time there was too short. And I'm not linking to Erika because she hasn't blogged in a few years.

Your Choice

 

An amazing day exploring Diagon Alley (and more) at Universal Orlando with my best friend, Janice, and her daughter, Tessa, is always "my choice!" It was a really fun mother/daughter day.

*week 63 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

7 comments:

  1. You got to see so many people on your trip - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome to go to Spring Training@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that snow. It is not time for snow!! I bet that was hard to come home to. We love to go to Phoenix for the Cincinnati Reds' spring training games. Didn't get out there this year but maybe we can catch a game somewhere this summer.
    Can't believe how your babies have grown. No longer babies, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the outdoor shots! Spring is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your propped shot! So glad yall made it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like the best mother/daughter day ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! The snow blows my mind but your house is so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)