Sunday, March 23, 2014

Project 364: Days 75 Through 81

March 16, 2014 -- I spent most of the day in bed with low energy and no voice, but I did manage to supervise the kids while they did the craft below. Mostly, they just wanted to eat the Fruit Loops though!
March 17, 2014 -- Completing Sam's homework consisted of two trips to Costco in an hour and a half -- once to pick up the pictures and the second time to retrieve my wallet, which was thankfully still right where I had dropped it in the parking lot.
March 18, 2014 -- After a rough hour and a half, I suggested an evening walk around the block. About five minutes in, Sam changed his mind about his scooter and decided he wanted his run bike. Rather than all of us heading back home to get it, Daddy rode (ran?) to the rescue :)
March 19, 2014 -- I don't like to use iPad photos, or photos I've already posted on Instagram, for this project but I'm making an exception for this day. Dave and I had a date to the walk-in clinic. I got diagnosed with a throat-sinus infection and Dave was diagnosed with a blocked ear tube. It was the height of romance :)
March 20, 2014 -- Dave got hurt (see this post for details), and while I may not have taken a picture of him being loaded into the back of the ambulance, I did catch this one of him on the stretcher waiting to be admitted. With his permission, of course!
March 21, 2014 -- A very relieved, and tired, Dave after his final round of stitches, and with his new cast.
March 22, 2014 -- We aren't often on prescription drugs, but between the two of us, we're making up for that this week.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, you guys have had quite the week! I hope this coming week has less medical excitement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the following week did have less medical drama. I'm still hoping for a week with no medical drama whatsoever! HA!

      Delete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)