Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Two Birds Bibs, One Stone Blog Post

So Dave's parents sent us money for Channukah. Sam got a kid's computer and Dave and I got part of The Chariot. Rachel didn't get anything. Until... I remembered that she could use some more bibs. And my favourite bibs in the entire world are made by my cousin, Kara, of Polka Dot Piggy Designs. (Check her out on Facebook too. I think she has more stuff on there.) So we got Rachel some bibs from there for Channukah. The cool thing is that each bib is reversible so it's like having four different bibs which I love!!!


(The title of this post refers to the fact that I'm STILL feeling sick so I need something to blog about, I've also been trying to remember to send pictures of these bibs to Dave's parents so they can see their Channukah present to Rachel, each bib does in fact have birds on it, and I thought it was kind of a funny title. Even if no one else does. But that might be just because I'm sick!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)