Friday, March 02, 2012

Good Idea? Bad Idea?

So Sam has been very intrigued with eating snow these past few weeks. The other day, I was getting very grossed out because he was eating snow off the boulevard. I have no idea how clean (or dirty!) it was. In order to appease him, I told him I would get him an entire bowl of snow to eat. So I scooped a bunch of snow off of our handrail (it look relatively undisturbed and clean) and filled a bowl for Sam. He loved it! Now I'm just hoping I can find more clean snow next time he asks for a bowl :)



And he ate the entire thing.

PS. Happy Birthday Grandma Leis! Love, Sam and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)