Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bird Walk

Today we went for a walk with Kim, Jacqui, Alliah and Seth. We met at Emily Murphy Park and walked all the way to the edge of Hawrelak Park. It was a lovely day, although a little windy. We should have dressed Sam a little warmer because the poor kid was shivering by the end of our two hours outside. Ooops :(

A highlight was getting to stop and feed the chickadees. Dave and I each had a bird come and eat out of our hand. Unfortunately Alliah has those pictures so once she sends them to us I will add them to this post. Until then enjoy these pictures of our walk.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)