Monday, March 26, 2012

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You!


All Sam, all week long! Yes, in honour of Sam's third birthday, coming up THIS Friday, this blog will focus on Sam, and all the awesome, amazing, annoying (!) things he does! However it won't start today because Sam didn't nap today (we'll put that under annoying!) and so I am exhausted. Plus we went to Cafe O Play (where I took the picture above) and it wore me out, even though that was the effect I was hoping it would have on Sam.

So stay tuned for birthday celebrations all week long. And if you want to get in the spirit you can read my account of Sam's birth story which I posted about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)