The only New Year's resolution that I'm making for the year, as opposed to a monthly goal, is to do a Project
Okay, so all that said, here are my goals for January:
1) Throw Dave a birthday party and work on getting his present arranged. (I know what I want to get/do for him but since he reads the blog I can't share it on here yet.)
3) Get our yearly calendars done, which also means I have to go through all of our photos from this past year so I might as well add...
4) Print out pictures from the past year.
(so much better)
8) Send out (really late) birthday and Christmas presents to our nieces and nephew.
9) Have a really great, and relaxing, time at our church's winter retreat.
10) Go with the whole family to a Siskins' game. We haven't been to one in a few months and I'd like to go again soon.