Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Project 366: Days 16 Through 22

January 16, 2016 -- Sam and Rachel always fight over sitting by the heating grate so they can get warm. Sometimes, though, they cuddle nicely.
January 17, 2016 -- We wanted to get to the theatre in plenty of time to get good seats. I think we succeeded :) (Can you see Dave in this picture?)
January 18, 2016 -- We had a lot of snow this day and so I pulled Rachel and Sam on the sled to get some pasta. Then Rachel decided she could do the pulling!
January 19, 2016 -- I was trying to get a good picture of Sam in his room at bedtime. I was struggling to get a good lighting setting here :)
January 20, 2016 -- Rachel and Dave did a workout video with me.
January 21, 2016 -- My birthday gift to Dave was only four days late. I got our piano tuned and fixed for him.
January 22, 2016 -- Rachel and Dave were excited to get to our church's winter retreat!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man...getting the piano tuned is an amazing gift!! I wish Matt would get that for me!! What movie did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam and Rachel look like they've grown a lot recently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, one of these days I will do a photo project with you. I always regret not joining in. I love the picture of Dave and Rachel doing the exercise video with you. Oh and the brother and sister "bonding" picture is pretty epic too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)