Tuesday, October 01, 2024

10 On The 10th: September 2024

There are a few things I want to write about which happened in September so hopefully I can slowly start to catch up on some of them. Before it gets too late, I do want to share my 10 pictures from September 10th. This day feels sooooo long ago, even though it was just three weeks ago today. Phew September -- you were a doozy!

Why is it so dark at 6:32am already?!??!
First cup of coffee-hot chocolate and my new lunch bag. I love avocados and this bag is so fun!
Hanging out a load of laundry before work. The early bird gets the dry laundry... or something like that :)
I love my walk to work along my favourite path.
Catching a glimpse of early fall colour from the fourth floor of my school.
I had to take a break on my walk home from CSA. The bags were heavy.
We saw hot air balloons on our way to get haircuts. They were so close to us.
A pita for supper and a blurry Sam getting his hair cut in the background.
That's a lot of hair to get cut off Dave! Hahahaha!!!
Silly selfies with Rachel while she was working on homework.

And that was our September 10th. It was a full day, but a good one.

2 comments:

  1. What a great day- always love these posts- your dinner wrap looks great and love the silly selfie with Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)