Wednesday, March 06, 2024

Currently: March 2024

It's the first Wednesday of March so it's time for "Currently" with Jennifer at Overflowing With Thankfulness. You can find Jennifer here. As you will see below, this is an extra special edition of "Currently" because, for us, March Break starts TONIGHT!!! Yes, we are headed out on our vacation a couple of days early and I am beyond excited!!!!!!!!!

[loving]

I am "loving" that the principal at my school is reading the A Court of Thorn and Roses series and almost every morning we start the day with a mini book discussion. This is such a great series and each book gets better and better. I just love that she is reading them and excited to discuss them with me!

I am also "loving" our spring like weather -- the warmth! The lack of ice! The longer days! It all makes me so happy!!!

And I am "loving" that we are headed out on vacation tonight!!! Whooo hooo!!!

[looking forward to]

I'm "looking forward to" our March Break vacation. We leave for the airport at 5:00 this afternoon and I can't wait!!! I just have to get through one last day of work. Hahaha! We're headed somewhere warm and extra fun so I'm also looking forward to some sunshine! It hasn't been all that cold this past winter, but it sure has been grey.

[planning]

All my "planning" energy has gone into getting ready for our trip so I'm done with planning for the next little bit! For the next week, I'm "planning" on relaxing and enjoying time with my family!

Once we return, I'm "planning" on catching up on all the posts in this link up so I'll hopefully get to them soon.

[wearing]

 For the next week, I'm going to be wearing shorts, t-shirts, skirts, swimsuits, and shoes without socks. I am "planning" (which fits with the above prompt) on wearing capris and shoes without socks to the airport. I'm hoping I won't be too cold as our weather isn't all that warm yet. After our trip, I'll debut some of the new things I got for this vacation.

AQUAROSE ARUBA Smocked Sides One-piece Swimsuit Blue tropical leaves 70400098 - View1

On Monday night, I randomly decided I needed another swimsuit and picked up this one. I hope I like it when I actually have to wear it for a few hours. I'll report back after vacation!

[eating]

Our "eating" the past couple of days hasn't been all that great as we've been trying to use up food before we leave. We've had grilled cheese & tomato soup, leftovers, and I mixed up an old package of matzoh ball soup. We're kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel around here.

See how empty our fridge is! 

So that's us "currently" -- ready for vacation and counting down the hours! Happy March!!!

7 comments:

  1. OH I hope you have the best time on your trip!! I often freeze at the local airport by wearing an outfit meant for the weather where I'm landing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful family trip and I love that bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Have a wonderful time- can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a great trip!! Anywhere that requires a bathing suit should be just about perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you can discuss a book with someone ... that's the bes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have the best time on your vacation! Looking forward to catching up on the news when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)