Thursday, December 08, 2022

#AMonthOfFaves: Moments Of 2022

I love #AMonthOfFaves hosted by Kimberly and Tanya Patrice at GirlXOXO. I don't know that I'll write something for every prompt but I wanted to recap 2022 and I love this way of doing it. So read on to hear about the amazing (and not so amazing) moments of 2022.

January

 My lung detached and I ended up on bed rest for a week, Dave turned 40 on one of the snowiest days of the year, and my mom and dad (aka Oma and Opa) arrived from a few provinces away to be our neighbours for a couple of months.

 
February
 
We enjoyed many evenings with Oma and Opa, including watching the Olympics. 

 
March
 
We left the country for the first time in two years with a road trip to New York, we said good bye to Oma and Opa, and Sam became a teenager!!!

 
April
 
We went to the first of many in-person Blue Jays games!

 
May
 
I turned 50 and three out of four of us got Covid. 

June

Mom and Dad came back to celebrate at a belated 50th birthday party for me, I got to meet some blog friends, and the Summer of Solar Lights began!!!

 
July
 
Dave and I enjoyed our morning coffee outside together all summer, the kids went off to various camps, and our family headed off on a European vacation. 


 
August
 
Our European vacation continued with a cruise, and I headed back to work surviving some of the most stressful weeks of my entire working life.



September

We did a last minute road trip to Pittsburgh to see the Blue Jays play and Sam and Rachel went to Jr Youth together at church which gives Dave and I more kid-free time together!

October

We went to a Blue Jays playoff game and Oma and Opa came back because, in one of the most memorable moments of the year, Sam became a Bar Mitzvah!!!

 
November
 
 November was full of dance for Rachel, high school visits for Sam, and lots of being cozy!


So these are some of the most memorable moments of 2022. All in all, it's been a really great year!

6 comments:

  1. Ah I made it to the year in review, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had quite the travel filled year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe the lung thing was in January & your covid experiences were earlier - they just feel like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - lots of wonderful moments to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite the challenges early on this year, you rocked it! What a fun year and so great that you could enjoy normal traveling and activities again- this was so fun to read through :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous year in review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)