Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Photo Of The Day - January 19 - 30, 2018

I still feel like this "photo a day" project is going well although I don't stress if I miss a day or two. One thing I really like is that I'm looking for more snapshots of my day and I like deciding what image will define my day every day. Now on with the photos (or lack thereof, sometimes!).

January 19, 2018 -- It turns out that getting ready to leave for our church's Winter Retreat is not conducive to taking pictures. Hmmm...

January 20, 2018 -- We did a family walk to Lake Huron on this day. It looked so cool and we enjoyed spending some time outside together, exploring.

January 21, 2018 -- I was more than ready for reading in bed and eating salad this day.

January 22, 2018 -- We had a lot of rain this day and my Hunter boots were a bright spot of colour.

January 23, 2018 -- Sam's nachos caught my eye this day.

January 24 & 25, 2018 -- I was too sick with the flu to stay awake, let alone take pictures :(

January 26, 2018 --  I had a drugstore in my bedroom.

January 27, 2018 -- After a few days of being too sick to even read (You know I'm sick when...), I was happy to participate (a very little bit) in the 24in48 readathon and I actually finished a book.

January 28, 2018 -- I was too busy fainting this day (Thanks for nothing flu) to take any pictures :(

January 29, 2018 -- These flowers from my co-workers helped cheer me up a bit this day.

January 30, 2018 -- We left for our vacation this day and see above where leaving our house is not conducive to picture taking.

3 comments:

  1. The flower pictures make me smile. :)

    Did you love Class Mom? I laid in bed next to Matt while reading it. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Matt actually picked it up and started reading it.
    "Response times will be noted!" lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue boots are awesome! Hope you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. High five those beautiful hunter boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)