Friday, January 19, 2018

Photo Of The Day - January 11 - 18, 2018

Considering this post has more pictures than I took with our (real) camera (as opposed to "just for Instagram on our very old iPad") in November 2017, I think this photo a day project is already accomplishing my goals :)

January 11, 2018 -- We flew back to Saskatchewan this day so I drank Starbucks and started a new book.

January 12, 2018 -- My aunt from Kansas stayed at my parents' house too so the kids enjoyed spending some time with her. We hadn't seen her since Rachel was one, which was way too long.

January 13, 2018 -- My mom has beautiful orchids.

January 14, 2018 -- Now that Rachel has learned to read, sometimes she reads Sam a bedtime story.

January 15, 2018 -- Oh look -- we're on a plane again.

January 16, 2018 -- We were so busy getting back into routine, I forgot to take a picture.

January 17, 2018 -- It was Dave's birthday so we FINALLY saw the new Star Wars movie and took a selfie!

January 18, 2018 -- Belated blueberry cheesecake for Dave's birthday. He was so excited!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy, happy, happy that you are blogging again. You seriously just made my whole day!

    I read Little Fires Everywhere last year...it was intense. I might pick it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love orchids! My grandma used to have dozens covering her window sills and they will forever remind me of her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)