Monday, July 18, 2016

Project 366: Days 170 Through 183

June 18, 2016 -- The table looked so fun for Rachel's 5th birthday party!
June 19, 2016 -- We stopped at a hardware store and bought a big board so I could easily assemble cupcake cakes. The kids got to paint the extra pieces.
June 20, 2016 -- It's hard to take a picture of the moon. Ha!
June 21, 2016 -- Rachel has become our early riser so I took her with me on my morning walk to return library books.
June 22, 2016 -- Rachel made her birthday donation to the Red Cross to support the victims of the Fort McMurray fire.
June 23, 2016 -- Did I mention Rachel was our early morning girl? At 7:18am this day, she had already made some fans and opened a "fan shop." If you're interested in one of her special, one-of-a-kind paper fans, just let me know!
June 24, 2016 -- It's always easier to convince the kids to go for a walk if it includes stopping for frozen lemonade!
June 25, 2016 -- Rachel enjoyed the bubble blower at Sam's T-Ball BBQ.
June 26, 2016 -- The kids donated a school kit in honour of each of their teachers for end of year gifts.
June 27, 2016 -- The first day lily of the summer appeared this day!
June 28, 2016 -- This is Rachel, and her best friend, Z, from JK.
June 29, 2016 -- Last day of school for the year!!!
June 30, 2016 -- Rachel was working on patterning on the white board on her first day of summer vacation. I think she doesn't want to lose all the knowledge she's gained this year! Ha!
July 1, 2016 -- Some pre-fireworks sparklers with a friend on Canada Day!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I was just wondering today how things were going with you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you may not be blogging as often, but I still commend you for keeping up thus photo project. I always say I will join you, but I can't seem to stay caught up these days. I love the highlights of life this shows though. And yes, I want a special fan please. Cash, check or visa? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)