Monday, July 04, 2016

Project 366: Days 156 Through 169

June 4, 2016 -- There were so many choices to be made on the Chocolate Trail. Choosing just three of these truffles was one of them.
June 5, 2016 -- While a lot of pictures were taken of me this day (I did a 10K with my youth, A, and one of my friends), no pictures were actually taken by me this day.

June 6, 2016 -- I hurt my ankle a little doing the 10K walk the previous day so I had to wear a tensor bandage for a few days.
June 7, 2016 -- Missing from our backyard: One overgrown hedge.
June 8, 2016 -- It was a frustrating week of waiting for people to show up to do work and then they wouldn't show up. So the contents under our kitchen sink sat out for a few days. Grrrr...
June 9, 2016 -- I had no energy left to fold laundry so these baskets sat out for a few days too. (Obviously I also lacked the energy to take interesting pictures as well!)
 June 10, 2016 -- We finished off Jump Rope For Heart Day (and kicked off the weekend) with ice cream after school. Yay!
June 11, 2016 -- After a hot morning of yard work, we relaxed at the pool in the afternoon. With a good book, of course!
June 12, 2016 -- This was another day in which, for some reason, I took no pictures. Boo.

June 13, 2016 -- Dave spent some time colouring this day. He hadn't done that for awhile.
June 14, 2016 -- It was the first CSA pickup, and thus the first sorrel for Sam, of the season. Yay!
June 15, 2016 -- It was another day of going to bed with a good book and some soothing foot balm for my feet. It's just fun and good times around here, I tell you! Ha!
June 16, 2016 -- My mom and dad were visiting this week and they (with a little bit of help from me one day) did a TON of yard work. I'm so excited about this new rock garden, which was formerly an ugly patch of weeds and rocks.
June 17, 2016 -- Rachel turned FIVE this day!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)