Monday, February 16, 2015

If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words...

...then this post is the equivalent of a novel!
Rachel to the pilots: Do you know where you're going?
Sam on the beach
Flower in the backyard
Decorated bar in the palapa
My view from the hammock -- Dave and the kids playing in the pool. 
A bright and colourful Mexican house
An egg taco and grapefruit for breakfast
Pretty flowers on the street
Me at the ocean at sunset

*I didn't blog every day of this trip because it was a lot of relaxing at the place my parents had rented. You can read my next post here.

5 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I'm pretty sure that we need to be there with you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so jealous! This just looks so wonderful. I would really be loving the food for sure! And as I commented on Facebook, this is how beach pictures should look...dressed in shorts, tanks, and swimsuits and not all bundled up in coats like last year's experience was for you. I am glad you are getting this opportunity to escape the cold and frozen north! I wished a little too hard for snow, I think, and we may be about to get an ice storm. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SO JEALOUS! You'll be happy to know that you missed a record breaking -34 here today... and that doesn't include the wind chill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had enough of super cold days growing up in Saskatchewan so I definitely wasn't sad to be missing the record breaking cold here!

      Delete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)