So I'm not actually going to link up with "Five On Friday" but I will steal the idea! (Maybe next week I'll stop "borrowing" other people's ideas and start writing original blog posts again, but no promises!) So here are five things about our day in New York City.
1) Grand Central Station is huge. And overwhelming. And magnificent. And hard to take a good picture of.
2) Playing on The Big Piano at FAO Schwartz is always fun, no matter how old you are.
3) Burping seals are not only amusing to three year olds. I laughed pretty hard too!
4) Taking pictures of fast moving penguins, through glass that is covered in water droplets, is exceedingly difficult. Also, penguins really smell. Thankfully, they are entertaining enough that you soon forget how awful they smell because you are too distracted by their cuteness.
5) I think Sam is adorable, whether he is pretending to be a rabbit, a turtle, or a spider. Also, Rachel hates posing for pictures.
5) Part 2) I really like this picture of a goldfish I took at the Central Park Children's Zoo.