Sunday, February 02, 2014

Project 364: Days 26 Through 32

January 26, 2014 -- The Bookman's Tale: A Novel of Obsession, lavender peppermint tea, and really good cookies combined to make a good evening at book club, and an excellent "leaving the house after a week of being at home" celebration!
January 27, 2014 -- Rachel has been learning how to have "quiet time" in her room. She fell asleep like this on top of her computer and some board books. Comfortable. Or not.
January 28, 2014 --After a rough day home with both kids, Dave shooed me out of the house for an evening. I rarely venture into the nonfiction area of our library but, armed with recommendations, I did!
January 29, 2014 -- Donny spends every Wednesday night at our house. He was confused about our potholders :)
January 30, 2014 -- Like Mother, Like Daughter! I walked into the living room to find Rachel on the couch, under a blanket, reading a book on Jewish thought. Don't tell Dave she thought it was about McDonald's! Ha ha ha!!!
January 31, 2014 -- Self-portrait while waiting for my highlights to set! I love the way you can see me twice in the mirror reflections. I totally planned that :)
February 1, 2014 -- You didn't think I wouldn't take a flower picture this week, did you?! These tulips spent a little too long in our very cold car as you can tell by the frozen bits on the leaves. I'm actually amazed at how well they're holding up. Also, the lighting in our living rooms is weird for taking pictures at night. I had to try a bunch of different settings to get this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the tuplips. They look so pretty! We need an after picture of your hair. Glad that you got a chance to get out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice--love all the reading/book pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)