Tuesday, June 27, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 25

It's the "I have one week left of work/the kids have two days left of school/Dave is on a work trip out of the country" version of "I Spy." In other words, life is insane right now. Phew.

Let's Play iSpy 2022

Event

Willem's Grade 12 graduation was quite the "event" and we were so happy to be able to celebrate it with him.

Outfit – Quarterly

This skirt is my new favourite "outfit." I found it at Joe Fresh and I love it! I've worn it three times now and will wear it again tonight. It has pockets which makes it even better!

Played

Sam and Rachel "played" with their three-year-old second cousin this past weekend. They had a lot of fun being the much bigger, older kids.

Starts with U

With all the rain we've had this past week my umbrella has been very useful. And happily, it "starts with 'u.'"

Choose Anything – Monthly

 

I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but our dining room has been neglected this month. When we do eat at home, if it's not raining, we've been eating outside. Sadly, it's been so busy, we've barely eaten at home. sigh. We'll have to get better at that once all the craziness ends.

So that's what I spied in this crazy, busy, week. Next week at this time, I will be getting ready for my last day of work before I begin my summer break! WHOOOOO HOOOO!!!

*week 77 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

2 comments:

  1. Sending you strength Mama- you got this! I know how hard it is!! Oh I just love that outfit on you and can see what it is your fave- Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the umbrella pic. Really portrays the mood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)