Wednesday, June 14, 2023

I Spy 2023: Week 22

This post was supposed to be published last Tuesday but due to the fire on our street (read more about it here), I just didn't have the energy, or space, to blog. So this is last week's post and then tomorrow, I'll post this week's post. Does that all make sense? Am I the only person who cares about the timing of all this?!?!? (Yes!)

Let's Play iSpy 2022

Window View – Quarterly

For my quarterly "window view" I am capturing photos from Sam's window. In the summer, the view from his window is a lot of green! The ivy is growing over his window, the tree is green and full of leaves, and really, there's not a lot else to see. You can check out the winter version of his view in this post here.

Happy

 

It makes me very "happy" that Rachel wants to take responsibility for this bed. She picked all the plants, chose the layout, weeded the bulk of the bed, and then planted everything. She has been very diligent about watering it every few days as well.

Near By

 

When we got locked out of our house for almost three hours a few weekends ago (!!!), I was very thankful for kind neighbours "near by" who not only let us use their washroom, but also provided a lovely snack while we waited for the locksmith.

 Loud

 

The kids were trying to help me with this prompt, and after a few unhelpful suggestions, I decided that they were "loud"!!! They weren't very pleased with my choice but it's true :)


Your Choice

A few Friday nights ago, my friend invited a bunch of women out for a lovely dinner to celebrate her birthday. I enjoyed a Wildberry Smash with blackberries, raspberries, and vodka. A good drink and a fun time with friends is always "my choice."

*week 74 of Lysha's challenge prompts. See her post here.

2 comments:

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)