Saturday, February 06, 2021

I Spy Photos: Week 5

It's Week 5 of the I Spy Photo Challenge, hosted by Lysha at A Camera And A Cookbook. True confession: I took all of these pictures yesterday. I don't know why. I just did. Normally, I try to take my pictures throughout the week.

Let's Play iSpy 2021

 {collection}

I love my mug collection. Yes, I use all of these mugs regularly and I choose my mug depending on my mood. I have morning mugs and afternoon mugs and pretty much a mug for any mood.

{yellow}

I was really going to try and not include tulips this week but we don't have a lot of yellow in our lives right now and these fit perfectly with this prompt. Sorry, but not really, for inflicting tulips on you yet again. 

{tiny}

I didn't know what I was going to do for "tiny" and then I saw this elephant in Rachel's room. I've added a cork and an acorn to the picture for scale. That is one tiny elephant. Supposedly we got it for Rachel in Kenya but I don't remember buying it for her. 

{photographer's choice}

If there was a way to send smell through my blog, I would totally send the smell of this freshly baked challah to you. Sadly, I can't do that so sharing a picture of it is the next best thing. Maybe :) 

{photographer's choice}

At the end of December, to entertain ourselves, we made a ton of snowmen out of Play-Doh. I had no idea how they would survive but they're doing really well. I think we'll get rid of them at the end of February because they'll have been up for two months by then. But I still smile when I see them so maybe not...

12 comments:

  1. Your mug collection makes me SO HAPPY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't comment often but your blog is one of my favorites. I love your writing and the photos you share. But I'm really just popping in to say I NEED THAT TINY ELEPHANT!!!!! LOL So cute!!! Oh, and I'm pretty sure I can smell that fresh baked challah, just wish I could taste it!!

    Have a great week and please don't ever stop blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness -- thank you so much for this comment. I so appreciate it. I have definitely had blogging breaks that have lasted for months but I really don't see myself stopping blogging anytime soon. We'll see if I ever run out of stories to tell :)

      Delete
  3. Those snowmen are so cute! We just got a bunch of air dry clay so I think I need to show them to my daughters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We were absolutely inspired by a Play-Doh/Walmart commercial The W Channel was showing around the holidays! They were a lot of fun to make though.

      Delete
  4. Love those mugs! I can smell the challah from here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mugs and the snowmen! The challah looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, I think I can almost smell that challah. I know it is tasty. Going to try to make some one of these days.
    Great mug collection and cabinet. I have a couple of mugs that I use regularly. Need to invest in a few more. I like a big mug for my breakfast coffee.
    I remember the snowmen from the holidays. They are so joyful. My daughter makes tiny food and they have such fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never share too many tulips! I am baking challah right now to go with our turkey soup tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH LOOK ITS MORE BAKING PERFECTION!!!! Also, love that tiny elephant. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish there was a way to smell through the blog because that bread does look amazing! I love little tiny elephant. Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)