Saturday, January 16, 2021

I Spy Photo Challenge: Week 2

It's the second week of the "I Spy" photo challenge with Lysha at A Camera And A Cookbook. You can find her blog here. If you missed my post from last week, you can read it here or you can keep reading to see what I spied through my camera this week. 

Let's Play iSpy 2021

{parts}

These were the various parts of our supper the night we had fish tacos.

{hungry}

We got take out pizza with salads and I was almost too hungry to take a picture.

{details}

You can really see the details of your subject's face when they're looking through a HUGE magnifying glass! 

{home}

Right now our homes are supposed to be our sanctuaries but our neighbours are doing a major renovation so our home isn't very peaceful these days. Boo :( 

{sky}

I waited all week to get an interesting picture of our sky but it was just grey, grey, and more grey. 

15 comments:

  1. Love the photo taken through the magnifying glass! What a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a completely random photo and I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I love it.

      Delete
  2. What a wintry sky. Your photo of details is so well done. I like the angle of the subject. And the freckles and beautiful complexion. Oh, to be young and wrinkle-free.
    Hope your neighbors are soon finished with their renovations so your peace is restored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fish taco night is fun!
    A few weeks back when I had to work from home while my test came back the apt next to mine was doing such loud demolition - no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! The fish taco parts look delicious! I really struggled with the "parts" prompt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a harder time with that one as well.

      Delete
  5. Yummy fish tacos. Wow, that is a major reno and I'm sure it is not too peaceful at your home. I hope they finish quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're hoping they finish quickly too. I think the loudest part now will be the excavator running and hopefully that is done soon.

      Delete
  6. You're making me hungry now- ha- looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel's eyes and freckles gave me all the heart eye emojis! January = gray skies, sigh. I'm ready for some pretty blue skies and lots of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone in saying the magnifying glass pic is really cool. Construction is so loud and so are the crews usually. We had some work done to our house last year. Not even anything that major, but the crew was so loud. I was so embarrassed. Luckily they were only here a couple days. Thanks for joining in on iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek, how am I 10 blogposts behind? Here we play catchup! Your food looks delicious and now I'm so intrigued by your neighbor's renovation. Do you know what they are planning?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)