Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Daily Photo: July 9 - 15, 2019

July 9, 2019 -- We enjoyed our evening of watering the school's garden! We hadn't done it before and it was really fun.

July 10, 2019 --We had care group this evening. Sam had his final baseball game so Rachel and I biked to Tim and Janice's for ice cream sundaes. So yummy! Unfortunately, Rachel ate about twenty gummy bears and had a stomachache so we couldn't bike home. Boo.

July 11, 2019 -- I LOVE cherries! And it's even better when I can eat them out of a contrasting Fiestaware bowl. Ha!

July 12, 2019 -- The kids participated in a full day VBS this week. They were voyagers on a mission to Mars. This VBS is the best, even if it isn't the one hosted by our church.

July 13, 2019 -- I was on a mission to clean out the fridge and freezer this day so I made lemonade popsicles with frozen raspberries and blueberries. They were delicious! And they were the best colour.

July 14, 2019 -- We spent the morning getting things done and the afternoon at the pool. Rachel earned a pool treat for doing an amazing amount of yard work and Sam earned one by working really hard at trying to pass the swim test.

July 15, 2019 -- This looks like it's just plain old laundry but it's really the start of a big packing extravaganza! Yay for traveling!!! PS. A blog I follow had a "show us how you pack" which I thought was really interesting so I have an upcoming post planned on that.

1 comment:

  1. My mom has had Fiestaware for probably 20 years and it's just the happiest set of dishes ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)