Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Daily Photo: April 9 - 15, 2019

April 9, 2019 -- You've already seen a lot of pictures from this day but I saved this picture of my overly dead tulips just for this photo project!

April 10, 2019 -- I thought I hadn't taken any pictures this day but thankfully we cooked a meal for our Country of the Week project and I always make sure I document those. This day it was cabbage rolls from Lithuania.

April 11, 2019 -- After a really busy week all I wanted was to be on vacation. Drinking coffee-hot chocolate out of my Disney Cruise mug reminded me of relaxation.

April 12, 2019 -- The kids had a PD day. After having play dates in the morning, they enjoyed a relaxing afternoon of colouring and reading.

April 13, 2019 -- Rachel and Dave enjoyed some trampoline time. Our glorious spring days are few and far between right now but we wring all the outside joy out of them that we can. I hung out four loads of laundry which was my version of "wringing out the joy." Ha!

April 14, 2019 -- Yellow tulips on a grey rainy day.

April 15, 2019 -- The bench for holding my laundry baskets has been added to the backyard. And I think it's getting greener. Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)