Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Daily Photo: April 23 - 29, 2019

April 23, 2019 -- Costumes were handed out this day at dance and Rachel and I had a fun photo shoot in her rainbow ballet costume. Don't tell her teacher we did this :)

April 24, 2019 -- We were ready for the (non)traditional sixth night of Passover seder with Dave's parents.

April 25, 2019 -- I had a caprese-type salad inspired lunch this day. It was delicious!

April 26, 2019 -- I thought I hadn't taken any pictures this day and then I found this one of our Country of the Week meal. We were eating food from Israel-Palestine. Yum!

April 27, 2019 -- We randomly decided to go to a baseball game this day. "Random" as in we bought tickets at 8:30 that morning for a 3pm game. The Jays won and we had a GREAT time!

April 28, 2019 -- Willem came to play with Rachel at the arcade while Dave and I supervised Sam's friends at his birthday party. Rachel had a great time -- I'm not sure Willem had as much fun :)

April 29, 2019 -- Currently in our back yard -- those white flecks would be SNOW. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)