1) Go to a Siskins' game. This is a holdover goal from January.
2) Enjoy a stay-cation for the Family Day Weekend. Dave and I already have great plans for this and I'm so excited! We asked the kids what they wanted to do and Sam said, "bowling and mini golfing." Rachel said, "Make a Family Day cake, put a picture of it on Instagram, and then eat it." Hahahahaha!!!
3) Order an address stamp for us. After doing all our Christmas cards in January, I am completely convinced that this is a necessity :)
4) Make regular trips to the library with the kids and institute nightly reading times again. In the fall I started reading about three stories a night with the kids and we all really enjoyed it. I need to make time for that again.
I don't think Rachel pulling Sam on the sled
counts as "tobogganning with the family!" Ha!
8) Enjoy some quality time in my new chair, wrapped up in my blanket, reading some great books. And then tell you about them. Almost all of my book recommendations lately come from reading your blogs or connecting with other readers on Instagram. I want to start paying back my debt to the reading community by throwing out some suggestions of my own.
So that's what I'm hoping will happen in February. We'll see how it goes...