Sunday, August 10, 2014

Project 364: Days 214 Through 220

August 3, 2014 -- Dave and I were really glad we'd made a reservation for our date night! Ha ha ha!
August 4, 2014 -- Dave and Rachel hung out in the hole we dug for our new tree!
August 5, 2014 -- A good friend is one who not only finds the perfect mug, but orders one for you too! I loved drinking tea out of this mug from Janice on a grey day.
August 6, 2014 -- After a busy day with some unexpected events, it was drive thru McDonald's for supper.
August 7, 2014 -- I loved that Sam wanted to swim after his swimming and tennis lessons were over, even though we could only stay for ten minutes.
August 8, 2014 -- This supper of fresh grilled veggies was perfect. Yum!
August 9, 2014 -- We spent most of the day at the memorial service, lunch, interment, and time of remembering for Janice's dad, Bill. I took this picture of the field beside the cemetery. It is a beautiful place.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that y'all made reservations too! lol! Sounds like a very busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love going to nice restaurants during the week when they aren't busy at all. I guess I am not much of a crowd person. Haha! And that is quite a hole...definitely not as nice as those hobbit holes, huh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)