Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just One Of The Things I Love...

...about where I live is that you can be driving down the road and see a stand like this, with freshly cut flowers for sale.
And then you can bring them home and practice your amateur photography skills, trying to find the best angle and lighting.
And then you will sigh because, alas, you are an amateur photographer and you have failed in your task. And your camera battery is dead so you give up in defeat and stare at your flowers. All in all, it's not the worst way to spend an evening.

Nights without snacking: A lot. (Except for Friday and Saturday nights when Sam was running the show. I didn't even snack on all the delicious food at book club last night. Go me!)
Trips to the gym this week: None yet. (But it's Sh'Bam tonight so I will be there.) Trips to the gym last week: 3!!!
Hours of sleep: Mostly I get around 7ish. I think the challenge would be to try to get 8 hours of sleep a night. Or maybe even 8.5, which is probably more around what I need. But I've only had one or two nights of less than seven hours of sleep since I started this challenge, and that (sadly) is DEFINITELY an improvement.

2 comments:

  1. Love the bouquet!! And I tend to let my camera battery die as well...so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers too!!! A dead camera battery....I hate it when that happens. =(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being interested in my life as I blog it and for leaving a comment. Comments make me happier than reading a good book and drinking a cold Coke. Almost :)