Here is what I am hoping to get accomplished this weeked:
1) Get the winter tires taken off our car and all-seasons put on. I am deciding that if it snows again between now and November we will just stay home! Ha! Really this is just an excuse for me to hang out at Costco by myself for awhile on Saturday morning. Pretty awesome really!
2) Finish writing (and publish) a couple of blog posts I've had in drafts for awhile, where "awhile" is anywhere from yesterday to a month ago. Don't get too excited -- they aren't that amazing :)
3) Go to book club on Sunday.
3a) Finish my book club book.
4) Spring clean Rachel's room, the hallway and entry way, the living room and the dining room.
5) Catch up on my daily Bible Reading. I'm about a week behind, which isn't bad considering we're a third of the way through 2013.
5a) Figure out how we can already be a third of the way through 2013.
6) Knock a few more things off my "41 Before 41" list.
6a) Write a post about why some of them will never be accomplished.
6b) Think up convincing
7) Go to Hamilton to celebrate Alissa's ordination with her.
7a) Think about how to explain what "ordination" means in our Mennonite church context.
7b) Figure out who to ask about 7a.
8) Change the blog header to reflect the more Spring-like weather.
8a) Hope the weather will take a hint from the updated blog header and STAY THAT WAY!
9) Deal with the pile of paper on the plastic organizer, which is really an extension of my desk.
10) Go to the gym. Preferably on my own. Possibly with the entire family in tow.
11) Take some pictures so that I won't have to post any more picture-less posts. It doesn't bother me when other people do that but it does when I do that.
11a) Figure out why I hold the double standard mentioned above.
Have a great weekend! What are your plans?